Prayer Request

Request for a prayer. Those wishing for prayers from people around the world, you can post your prayer request to Mama Mary of Piat here at this page. 


Prayers to Our Lady of Piat



REQUESTED PRAYERS:
  • My family and I are praying for immediate financial miracles. Life is hard and we have much difficulty settling our financial obligations and debts. I am also seeking employment if having a job is in accordance to the will of God. May the Lord have mercy on us and hear my humble prayer. Amen. (Bernadette, Philippines)
  • Pray for David's salvation and freedom from addiction. And that we can restore our relationship. (me)


  • Our Lady of Piat, I know you've been a lot of help to me, and now I'm on my knees asking for your guidance and help. I know you'd be the only one to help me in time of need, please let me have a good news for the deliberation in school. I wanted to be included in the list of graduating students this March. This is for my parents and for you. Thank you so much and I love you. (michael, Metro Manila)


  • Please pray for world peace, for Pope John Paul II and all priests and religious, increase of vocation to the religious life, for conversion of families and request for protection from sins, illness and harm for my family and myself and prayer for the intentions of all those I promised to pray for. Thank you very much Blessed Mother for all the blessings my family and I received from your son, Jesus Christ. (Antonia Darang, Chicago, USA)


  • Please pray for my mother Angelina Guevarra for she is suffering from kidney hemorrhage and heart enlargement. (Raquel Lansigan, 1173 Jorenz Ave.)


  • Special intercession of Our Lady of Piat for the success of the Eucharistic Healers of Mary, and if it be God's will, its being instrumental to the formation of the Oblates of Mary Health of the Sick. Thank you po, Apo Baket! (Lawrence Tapia Santamaria, EHM, Eucharistic Healers of Mary, Arzobispado nat Tuguegarao)


  • Dear Mama Mary, please pray that there will be peace in the world, in our country Philippines, and most especially in our home. I pray for love, unity and peace in our home. I pray too, for good health of each and everyone of us. Please pray too, for the success of our application in Australia and that we will pass our interview and that we will have a good work in Australia. Thank you very much, Our Lady of Piat, I love you...(Chat Babaran, Maddarulug Norte, Enrile, Cagayan)



  • Dear Mama Mary, this will be my second time to ask help from you. I thank you for answering my first prayers and I am here again to ask for my present illness. This may not be as serious as others are suffering, but this has given me burden on doing my work, both on my job and my family. I have already suffered this for almost two months now and I am very much worried if this will still continue. Please, Mama Mary, help me feel good and be back to normal. And please forgive the people who let other people suffer for their own personal interests. Zeny M. Daguio, Solana, Cagayan)


  • Please pray for my grand daughter, who suffers from ADHD and ODD. Please pray for her conversion to the Catholic Church and for her to be healed from her anger, rage, defiance, disrespect of others, disobedience and the hatred and bitterness she carries. (Virginia Montes, U.S.A.)


  • Gusto ko pong ihingi ng tulong mula kay mama Mary ang aking kapatid na si Robert na sana paghariin niya ang pag-ibig sa puso at isipan niya dahil siya'y naliligaw ng landas. Sana hindi na siya maglalasing at makikipag-away sa mga kapatid at kapitbahay niya. Please Lord help him. (Elvira, Ballesteros, Cagayan)


  • Please pray for my parents, my father, for his highblood, who is now working abroad; my mother for her heart problems. (Riza Florendo, Parang, Marikina City)


  • May the good Lord be with you always. I ask Mama Mary to give me more Blessing while I'm here in other country and for the good health of my family, friends and relatives and also my beloved one. (Liana, Brunei Darussalam)


  • Special intercession of Our Lady of Piat for perseverance in vocation to the priesthood, and wisdom in theological studies. Thank you, Apo Baket! (Lawrence Tapia Santamaria, EHM, Eucharistic Healers of Mary, Arzobispado nat Tuguegarao City))


  • I want to pray to Our Lady of Piat to take away the lump on my throat, and the lump on my sister's breast and to all the people who are sick and suffering from ailments.(Revelyn Mallabo Cohron, Bowling Green, Kentucky, U.S.A )


  • I am asking prayers for my wife Chikira and our marriage, that Our Lord will move her heart and help her to think more about our life together and our family. I ask that Our Lady will intercede and protect us, and keep our marriage and family together. (Michael, 7406A Maine Ct Clovis NM 88101)


  • Please pray for the good health of my family and please pray for the financial problem of my husband so that we can settle all as soon as possible. Also please pray for continuous love and unity of my family. (Anonymous)


  • We pray for world peace, understanding and reconciliation.



How to send prayer request?


You can also request for special delivery of prayers to Our Lady of Piat Church via courier mail. Your intentions are included during the First Sunday mass.

Please submit your prayer request by filling the comment form below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join us in prayer and thanks giving by sharing your prayers below!